Little Bits of Pixie Dust

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thourougly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!!"

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Thanksgiving Post

Funniest thing that happened at Thanksgiving this year....

A* and I went to his sister's house for dinner. When we first got there, I took off my coat and gave it to A* to hang up in the closet. As I was standing there with my coat, waiting for him to take it, I noticed A*'s five year old nephew staring at me. As soon as A* went to the closet, Nephew slides up to him and says in a whisper, "Does she always tell you what to do?" A* laughed and said, I'm sure, something about yes, I do always tell him what to do. Nephew says, "Yeah, D seems pretty bossy. I would do something about that if I were you."

Five years old!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home