Little Bits of Pixie Dust

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thourougly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!!"

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Reason #4501546463 That I Love A*

I am a self-diagnosed addict of reality TV, and I'm not afraid to admit it. I watch it all, from the crappiest crap to the regular crap. And since he lives there, and I am in control of the remote, A* is forced to watch all of these dumb shows with me. He pretends that he doesn't like them, but I catch him knowing names and facts. Anyways, one of my favorites is "America's Next Top Model". Love it.

Last night I went out for dinner with my dad and got home about 15 minutes past 8, which is the time that the show starts. I was a little bummed as I put my key in the door, because a lot can happen in that crucial first part of the show and I was worried that I missed something really good. When I entered the house, A* was on the couch, with America's Next Top Model on the TV.

He said, "I knew you would want to know what happened, so I watched it for you." And then he proceeded to tell me, in detail, exactly what had happened while I wasn't there. He knew names and facts, and by the time the next commercial break was over, I had my pajamas on and was all caught up.

Only love would make him watch America's Next Top Model.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger Jay said…

    Hehehe. I bet he doesn't admit it to his friends though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home