Little Bits of Pixie Dust

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thourougly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!!"

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Girl Crushes

A* has long been saying that I am a quasi-lesbian, only held back by him and my need for a penis. He may be right, because I have lots of crushes on girls. Here are some of my top ones for your viewing pleasure.

Amy Lee of Evanescence- I tried to put a picture in here, but alas, my technology deficiency wins again. Anyway, if you don't know who she or the band are, go to their website (www.evanescence.com) Now, anyone that can rock that hard and look like a dark angel is wonderful in my book. I think she is the most beautiful woman in the world. I love her because she doesn't look like everyone else, and she doesn't care. She doesn't try to fit into the mold of anything or anyone, plus she sings like nobody's business. I would steal her in a second. Definitely my number one crush.

Rachel Ray- Weird one, huh? I love this chick. She has her own show called 30 Minute Meals on the Food Network, and I watch it religiously. Rachel can have a healthy and delicious meal on the table in less than thirty minutes, and what more can you ask for from a mate? Plus, she has really great hair and sparkly eyes when she smiles. I just think she is really cute and personable. But the clothing choices? Three quarter length sleeves every single show? Not so much.

Angelina Jolie- Based on looks alone, because the girl can be a little weird. But god, have you ever seen a picture of her when she doesn't look absolutely beautiful? Even when she's sluffing around Africa or wherever she goes all the time, she still manages to look gorgeous. Those lips could do so many things, so many many good things. Plus I really like her voice, with that kind of fake accent to make her seem posh or something.

This girl Jen that I work with- Jen is so cute, with her streaky blonde hair and little figure. I have been loving her from afar ever since she started here, but then one day she came over and gave me a phone book to put under my computer monitor and I was hooked. She has dimples and a great smile. Right now she is expecting her first child, and even pregnant she looks cute and innocent. She didn't get fat anywhere, just has that little belly that sticks out from her ultra-cute maternity clothes. My favorite is a little white T-shirt that says "Baby" in sparkly letters. On anyone else this would make me want to throw up, because it is so cutesy, but it goes with her personality.

There ya go, all of my hopeless crushes. Really I love Amy Lee the best, and if she ever asked me to run away with her I would be the first one on the bus. I wanted to get a giant poster of her to hang in our bedroom, but A* said it would be weird when we were having sex... he thinks that I may be looking at her instead of concentrating on him. He's maybe a little bit right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home