Little Bits of Pixie Dust

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thourougly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!!"

Friday, May 19, 2006

Okay, someone up there is listening to me. Remember yesterday, when I wrote about how A* and I are broke and wah and wahhhh? So I went to get the mail this morning, carrying my homemade lunch because we DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR ME TO BUY LUNCH, and there, like a gift sent from Heaven, was my disability check from when I was out for my surgery. It couldn't have come at a better time, truly. I have knocked on wood so much today that my knuckles are swollen and bloody, but guess who is going out to dinner tonight? Yay!

Oh, and by the way? When I got home from work, there was a carton of ice cream in the freezer for me. I love A*.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    I love happy coincidences. Good for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home