Little Bits of Pixie Dust

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thourougly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!!"

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Gushing

Yesterday I sent my first fan email and I was such a dork. I gushed and went on and on and even linked to my blog just in case she wanted to really experience my nerdiness. As soon as I hit the send button my insecurities came flying out, and I thought it was a dumb idea but then if I wrote a book I would want people to let me know that they liked it... Anyways, she wrote me back! Stefanie wrote me such a nice reply and even commented on my blog.

Thanks, Stefanie, for not judging me on my dorkiness. And if you haven't read "Sippy Cups are Not for Chardonnay" yet, close this window and go get it. It's hilarious! And honest! And Stefanie is really nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home