Little Bits of Pixie Dust

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thourougly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!!"

Friday, November 28, 2008

Things that Make Me Feel Guilty, Volume I

Is it wrong...
  • that on some days, I cannot WAIT for the time that the Peanut goes to bed?
  • that sometimes, I just wish I could take a nap and be uninterrupted?
  • that I miss the time that my husband and I used to have together?
  • that I really would have a tantrum if we didn't have cable?
  • that I probably wouldn't be able to make it through the days if we didn't have cable?
  • that I made brownies for Thanksgiving and let people believe that I made them from scratch, when I really didn't?
  • that I'm two glasses in to a bottle of white zinfandel and I am feeling pretty good?
  • that sometimes I let the Peanut watch TV, even though he is only four months old?
  • that I just ate some brownies directly out of the pan with my fingers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home