Little Bits of Pixie Dust

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thourougly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!!"

Friday, June 02, 2006

Lazyass

I was sitting here wracking (is that the way you spell it? should I know that?) my brain trying to think of something worthwhile to write about today. Sometimes I feel like writing, but truthfully? A* and I lead pretty boring lives. The most exciting thing that happened yesterday was that there was an "Office" marathon on. Woo hoo, we are so wild! Is anyone out there still not watching this show, by the way? It rocks, and we are totally addicted. Only a select few things can make A* actually spew Coke out of his mouth because they are just that funny. (not me, I can find something funny anywhere) So you should all be watching The Office.

I have a confession to make, Internet. I am lazy. Really lazy. My favorite past time is sleeping. A close second is sitting on my ass watching TV. I could make a career out of nothingness, as long as there was some ice cream in the near proximity. But alas, all this sitting and time suckage leads to a slight weight issue. As of right now, I am very unhappy with the way things are going in this department. My new boobs look so cute, and the rest of me is letting them down. So I decided to start working out.

A while ago, my dad gave me his old excercise bike. With the determination that I am famous for, I vowed to ride it everyday until I was skinny. This lasted about a week. See, I have trouble with long term goals. If I don't lose twenty pounds in the first week, then I'm just like, "Screw this," and I stop. The couch calls my name. But this time, I am PROMISING to myself that I will actually do it. I have ridden the bike for two days now. I have not lost any weight. I want to quit. But~ I won't. Because of these cute little boobs that just don't go as well with my frame anymore. For all the cute outfits that I want to buy. To have more energy and maybe not WANT to sit on the couch all day everyday. (yeah right) I am determined. My legs and ass burn. I am working out, damn it.

And I hate it.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Jay said…

    I hope the boobs are feeling better.

    Good luck with the pseudo-bike riding...at least you should be able to combine biking with TV watching, so it's not such a stretch...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home