Little Bits of Pixie Dust

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thourougly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!!"

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Being an Adult Sucks

This weekend A* and I were going to spend a nice, romantic weekend after Valentine's Day together. We were going to go out to dinner at our favorite (pricey) restaraunt and possibly even go and stay at a hotel. Instead? We did our laundry, and that was about the highlight of the entire weekend. We collectively decided that we were going to be responsible adults for once, and instead of putting money directly into our mouths by going out to eat, we paid all of our bills. In theory, this sounds great and like we are just on the road to financial independance. In reality, it just made me realize that we will never have enough money to do all that we want to do, there is no end in sight, AND to top it off I didn't get a fancy meal. So that sucked, and I found myself wishing for the days when bills were non existent to me and if I wanted a good meal I just went and opened the refridgerator because hey! this woman I called mom always made sure that it was stocked. *sigh*. Those were the days.

The one thing that was a success, though, and for it I am extremely grateful, was that A* and I had some good lovin'!! For once the stars aligned or my shot hid from us or whatever reason, and everything went back to our old rhythms and it was just great. I was so happy, because I was fearing that I was broken and that A* would have to leave me and go find someone to satisfy him. Now I only have one month left of injections and we go from there.

During my break, I attempted to call the insurance company once again and find out if they are going to help me out. In the meantime, my boobs are just growing and growing and I feel like they are ready to take over the world. Though the insurance company had on soothing classical music, I was anything but soothed. Give me my surgery, already!! I have been waiting for a l-ooooo-ng six weeks and my patience, not huge in the first place, is wearing thin. I need a new bra, and I don't want to buy it because I'm hoping the next time I go to buy one I will be able to buy a cute one that wouldn't be able to fit a small village somewhere. I will keep you posted.

Tomorrow, remind me and I'll tell you about my new stalker. But right now, I better get back to work if I want to keep my job. Hmm... no wait, I do, I need the insurance!! Anyway, stalker. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home