Little Bits of Pixie Dust

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thourougly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!!"

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Stuff

I am still slowly recovering from my friend break up. I try not to think about it too much, because then I will just end up getting upset again and I don't want to do that. I haven't heard from her, nor tried to get in touch. That's it.

***************************************************************************************
We just got out of a meeting at work where they told us that there is going to be a lot of moving around and I don't want to move!! I sit by the greatest lady ever to be born, and she makes me laugh everyday and is just so sweet and nice and I love her, and I don't know what reason I will have to come to work if it is not to see and talk to her. I am very bummed about this.

***************************************************************************************
A*'s work is right by the sewage treatment plant, and in the morning when I drop him off there is always the fresh scent of shit in the air. He says you get used to it, but I don't know about that. Anyways, they got a new guy the other day and he asked someone what the smell was. Another man that A* works with overheard and said, "Oh, that? That's just A*, he always smells like shit." A* grinned, nodded at the new guy, and said, "Yeah, that's true. And you know why? Because I AM the shit."
I must have laughed for forty five minutes when he told me that. Which is one of the reasons that I love him so much, because he can make me laugh so hard that my stomach hurts.

*************************************************************************************
Still have not heard back from the doctor regarding the boob surgery. Still waiting, and not very patiently.

*************************************************************************************
Do you ever have those days when the thought of doing anything, even the simplest little things in the world, makes you just want to collapse and you feel like you JUST CAN'T DO IT no matter what? I have had two days like that in a row, including today. I have to go to the doctor's office after work for my Lupron shot, and just thinking about it is making me want to throw up. I feel like I can't muster up the energy for the extra drive there.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You poor thing. Hang in there. I broke up with my mom over Christmas and, man, that stuff takes time to deal with. Be kind to yourself.

    And keep writing. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home