Little Bits of Pixie Dust

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thourougly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!!"

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Not Exciting

Yesterday A* and I celebrated the holiday of love by fighting about money. We don't usually fight about anything else, but money always gets us. We just never have enough! So I ended up crying at my desk at work and he ended up punching a wall at work, and we just loved each other all up. He redeemed himself, though, when he gave me a beautiful card and some chocolates. (I mean, what CAN'T be solved by chocolate, really). We are fine now.

In other news, I called the insurance company on Monday and they still don't know if my boob surgery has been approved. I kind of put a lot of stuff on hold for this, and am getting just a touch impatient. I don't want to start school, or get a new job, or anything because I am waiting to hear and I can't swich insurances in the middle of the process. I know that your fingers are getting a little cramped, but if you could keep them crossed just a tiny bit longer....

The sex problem? Not so much solved. We tried on Saturday, and were successful... to a point. I didn't really enjoy it as much as I could have and I was kind of sore after. Does anyone out there know anything about Depo-Lupron and sexual side effects? I would really appreciate any kind of advice.

Cars are becoming a problem for me. Last week while getting out of my friend's car I slammed the door on the bottom part of my leg and gouged out a chunk of skin. The bruise is still there. Yesterday while trying to adjust the visor I slammed my elbow onto the door, and it started bleeding and now whenever I set my arm on the desk a pain shoots up my arm.

Now that we have gotten Valentine's Day, fights, boobs, sex and cars out of the way, there really isn't anything else to write about, is there? I guess we'll try another day for something more interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home