Little Bits of Pixie Dust

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thourougly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!!"

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Take Me Back

Something just took me back to high school art class; the smell of CK One and paste.  I met my best friend my freshman year and we would sit at a table in the back where we could talk without being disturbed; our odd art teacher would jump around at the front of the room and he always had spit flying out of his mouth and crusted around the side.  My best friend wore CK One religiously and everytime I smell it I think of her.  I miss her so much.  I wish I were back in that art class, when my biggest problem was the D on my progress report in math. (BTW, I hid it in my underwear drawer, which was genius because my mom put away my laundry.  Of course she found it and I was grounded.)  I want to smell paint and paste and too much boys cologne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home