Little Bits of Pixie Dust

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thourougly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!!"

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Happy happy Blog-iversary

So I just realized that this month is the year anniversary of my blog! And to celebrate, I would like to share with you my very first mean spirited comment...

God You are anonying. How can he stand you? You act like a spolied brat. Grrr, i can't even stand people like you and reading this make me puke. People like you that ruin surprises and wants to be the 'man' in the house SUCKS.

That was in reference to my "Bad Habit" entry a couple days ago. Now, let's think... first of all, it was posted by "anonymous" which I think is just the lowest. If you are going to take the time to come to my blog and then insult me, at least have the balls to say who you are. I have seen this on other blogs, and I find that the dumbest comments are the ones from so-called "anonymous". Interesting. Second, let's count the mistakes, shall we? "Anonying" (1) "spolied" (2) No comma after God , you are annoying. (3) "people like you that ruin surprises and wants to be the 'man' in the house sucks"(4) How about "people like you that ruin surprises and WANT to be the 'man' in the house SUCK"

But hey, I really feel a part of this blogging atmosphere now, truly. I mean, you haven't really made it until someone tells you you are anonying. Ha! So thanks, anonymous, for helping me celebrate my anniversary. You've made me proud.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hahahahahahahahahaha.
    I'm important to you. Cool. Well, I least I'm honest. Nobody, nobody is reading you or leaving you comments, so I DID YOU A FAVOR.

    Come on now, don't cry. But hey, I won't be surprise if you insulted your poor crazu boyfriend that asked you to marry him.

    oh well, I'm betting you are bimbo. Hahahaha.

    Happy blog-iversary!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home